WEB DESIGN :: WEB DEVELOPMENT :: TECHNICAL WRITING
I am an experienced web professional with keen design, technical, and project management skills. My solid communication skills, creativity, strategic thinking, and desire to produce quality work make me a great addition to any team.
|Website Design||HTML/CSS||Site Maps|
|Responsive Layout||Wordpress||Architectural Diagrams|
|Email Design||Joomla||User & SysAdmin Manuals|
|Statistical Analysis||Creative Writing||Quick Reference Cards|
|Slider Design||Content Management/Curation||Online Help|
|Banner Ad Design||Tutorials|
- Conceptualized, developed and implemented responsive websites, emails, social posts, including graphics to increase brand visibility.
- Current on the latest trends in technology, can identify opportunities, and develop strategies of implementation as well as manage and carry out the implementation process.
- Experienced in adapting WordPress themes to the requirements of the project at hand.
- Established website structures from design through launch; from database through interface.
- Used marketing and technical strategies to develop, implement, launch and maintain 80+ websites, 150+ landing pages, 1,500+ emails, 20+ email templates, 1000s’ of graphics, and 100’s of banner ads over the last 10 years.
- Led projects to migrate websites from one CMS platform to another, in point:
- Sitecore 7.2, 8.2
- Joomla to WordPress (multiple sites)
- Proprietary Association CMS developed on ColdFusion to another proprietary CMS developed in PHP and Bootstrap – 7000 pieces of collateral, cataloged and successfully migrated, tagged with meta words and keywords.
- Devised content strategies for social media and email campaigns with dynamic content.
- Video creation/editing, digital media and presentations
- Worked with internal and external teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements; documenting the specifications, design, features, and operations of applications.
- Produced clearly, concisely, and precisely while editing user manuals, help systems, and other technical documents.
- Designed and formatted documents using document creation software such as Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, RoboHelp, and PowerPoint.
- Interviewed developers and other technical resource personnel to ensure the accuracy of all information presented.
- Created and maintained information architecture. Produced high-quality documentation that met applicable standards and was appropriate for its intended audience.
- Wrote easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides. Created tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
CMS Administrator/Sitecore 7.2/8.2
Nerium International, Dallas, TX
October 2016 – Present
Freelance Web Developer
Level3Designs 2016 – Present
PRSM Association 2013 – 2016
Web Designer/Developer/Hosting Provider
Level3Designs 2009 – 2013
CMS Trainer and Support Specialist
Plonka Interactive 2008 – 2009
Software & SecurityFusion, Inc. 2002 – 2007
MetaSolv Software 1996 – 2000
Technical Writer/Developer/Special Projects
Open Systems Group 1993 – 1995
ORGANIZATIONS & COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
Tech Team/Camera Operator
Preston Trail Community Church 2005 – 2015
Web Developer/Social Media Manager
The Red Umbrella 2014 – Present
Search and Rescue Team Member
Web Design/ Development
Heart of Texas Therapy Dogs 2011
Child Care Volunteer
Preston Ridge Baptist Church 2001-2002