First week summer-ization
Ok, here we are, Friday…end of the first week of summer. Here is what I have accomplished:
- Joined the Rec Center and started working out again (Yay me!)
- Accomplished some tricky DB work for a client with help from DH.
- Started the elimination of STUFF from the master bedroom that has been living there since the beginning of the master closet remodel (which isn’t quite done yet, but I am hoping the purge will spur the completion of that project)
Items that need to happen:
- Better chore definition for Grace, instead of random chores, clearly define daily/weekly chores for the Miss.
- Lots of extra laundry due to the purge.
- Freecycle listings to come (DTP = due to purge)
- Getting Grace on a better sleep cycle, she has already plunged herself into the “summer” schedule of staying up late and sleeping in….
- Summer writing project, something for me 🙂
I could keep going with the “need to happen” list, but I am trying to to overwhelm my project load 🙂
Stay tuned, I hope to post Sunday after working at church!